Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blue Valentines

Tonight I have filled out a couple applications and sent resumes to jobs on craigslist.  Hit up Counter Burger, Labor ready, and a few others.  I did the abb ripper tonight off of P-90x.  Today got started way to late, but I did scrunch and it get a few things done at its closing, work happened, sort of Id like to improve what it is Im calling work and what constitutes work.  I dont want to talk about what I need to do to much, but tyding up the resume and writing the cover letter need to happen for sending out hard copys.  I sort of got distracted from that, but not by dumb stuff, I have been doing some reading and studying lately and looking more into open calls.  While sending out my stuff is probably a really good idea and I wont second guess it, actually searching and auditioning for things that you can online or in person by just showing up needs to be taken advantage of to(open calls), and it is usually for free if you find it.  I think sending the submissions out is a good idea too, for as many regular jobs Im applying for, I ought to be getting my resume and face in the door of agents and casting directors too.  There are a few things I didnt do tonight, I didnt watch tv or check on fantasy football.  Those are small things and having focus comes with more than just avoiding that, but by limiting my distractions I hope to get much more done.  Focus is needed now, to press on, and to bounce back from things.  Im out of things to say because Im trying to practice doing over planning.  Have a good night everybody, and may persistance, hope, and strength guide the way.
-Blue Valentines

No comments:

Post a Comment