Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hey

Today I got some submissions out and picked up my cd of headshots got my Star Wars audition in and have a few auditions tomorrow. I know I am missing some training I need to get back into training somehow. Right now I am looking into a commercial class. I think networking is also important. Need to continue to expand my network. I also think writing can be a useful tool. I think it's good that I am starting to see things more as opportunities and there is less weight on each and every little thing. If I have an opportunity one day that's great there is still a list of plenty of things to do after whether a booking comes through or not. Need to get info for passport in. Deposit a preschool check, get my pictures to my theatrical agent, sign up for a class and continue looking into side jobs and projects that I can be in or work on. Lots of inns and outs lately, what have yous. A lot of strands in the old duffers head. The dude abides I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment