Sunday, July 20, 2014

Late night, having late night thoughts gonna let them roll, I think I need to start looking into why I exactly am trying to do what I'm trying to do more, I wanna do things for the right reasons, it's pretty easy to get jaded, It be a lie for me to say that I'm not jaded or that I haven't been at times, I'm not sure where I'm going with this but I'd like to give this career a real shot and I think that means that I have to be smart about my decisions and to try and make the right decisions for the right reasons, find a way to set up goals and work hard and work for them and to not be fearless, but to not let fear stop me from trying to achieve my dreams, I've got a lot of feelings all around like this, I'm going to tap into it more, I could write forever but I think I will journal a little bit too, alrighty, night, peace, don't let it become and industry of cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment