Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Dude is not in

Hey blog how you doin? I don't have anything of incredible significance to report just felt like touching base, I was reading some of my earlier blogs kind of different day same story, but not because I went through other stuff in between. Right now just working on projects, submitting myself, hitting the gym, trying not to eat too much the usual. Trying to keep my place cleaner than usual not even sure why, we got a new roommate, just trying to get off on a good foot, he's a cool kid. You know it's a very low key night, kind of nice actually to be honest, having a beer, doing some journaling and listening to music, gonna make a list of things to do for tomorrow. Let's be Cops was a good film. Wish I had more too report blog, didn't want you to think I forgot about yeah. Until next time, the dude abides.

No comments:

Post a Comment