Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blooog

So this blog is pretty much coming out of the blue.  Not sure what Im going to write, alright will just go for it.  Today I am feeling pretty deflated, woke up at about 6:30 and got a good workout in, otherwise ive been submitting for acting jobs and actual jobs.  I have been reading the hunger games almost done with part 1 of the 3 part first book.  But I am feeling pretty deflated dont know if I'm in a great place right now, could just be from a lack of sleep and I'm sure this feeling will pass, so I'm going to attempt to focus on some positive things. Alright since I've been back I finally got out on some good auditions, havent heard back but at least had some good opportunities, in search of a part time job ive put upwards to 30 resumes out there and I did here back from a pretty nice restuarant and had an interview their last week, i think I would have already heard back, but a i still got a lot of resumes floating around out there and I'm going to punch even more out, filled one out at IHop today too.  I really dont feel like blogging that much, Im more doing it to humor myself at this point, im sort of just a little wore out.  Living situation, auditions being slow, everything but I cant really control those types of things as of now, just gotta keep pushing.  I'm sure I will blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment