Saturday, March 28, 2015

Eye of the Tiger

So, it's probably too late to write this blog and I'm not sure if I have a lot to update you on but I figure I'll give it a try. This was not my best week overall all as far as motivation or productivity, not a bad one just not the best, the 5-7 week prior I got a little more done and used my hours better. Although did get some good filming done this week and had a few auditions that I did fine at. I'm pressing on ward, getting my taxes done, there are things I need to do this next week that hopefully can get done, I'm sort of organizing in my mind exactly what those things are. I'll have to journal but I think they drift from job hunting to really getting hungry and seeking that next acting gig, wherever that may be. I also need to look at health insurance. There's lots to do with planning and budgeting and action I need to take care of, I'll update you again soon on it all. I am still determined to press forward and fight for what it is I want. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment