Thursday, April 1, 2010

Give me a BREAK!

Its my spring break. This has been a great time to catch up on homework, room cleaning and baseball with my grandpa Al. My current prediction is Butler will win the college basketball tournament. Today I went on a walk to bagel boy this morning. Read my backward forward text for directing, did some out fielding with my grandpa and hit up chili's with grandma and grandpa. Then returned to more homework. My favorite theme in the backward forward textbooks was how it talks about work ethic. If you put in little effort that is what you will get. So the book had a lot of good things to say about directing and was motivational. This semester has been challenging but these are my favorite classes I have taken so far and it is worth it. I love intro to lit and have been doing poetry in my free time and have really been enjoying that. I also made a video based on actual experience at chapel here, it was a testimonial video and portrays how I came to Christ and quit smoking marijuana. It is fun making videos at school because I am in charge of a freshman dorm, my actors live right next door to me and who doesn't want to be in a movie! Being an Ra for freshman has been a joy. I am fortunate to have already been accepted for the job next year as well.
p.s. I lost my keys and my glasses this week, not much has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment