Monday, March 18, 2013

To New Times and Experiences

In a really strange way today was one of the best days Ive had in awhile.  Im not sure why, but I think its because my mind was more open and receptive.  Just more than general.  I have been doing meditation techniques, i took today off but I think the work I did the previous days helped my mind stay fresh and connected to being.  This is my goal this year, to stay connected and more open to possibilities, I think the more possibilities and positive attitude you can contain the better.  I think staying open to possibilities can lead to new experiences, which is exactly what we need, its what the human being is made up of, so my goal is to stay open and to continue having new experiences and I wont let any negativity from anyone or myself get in the way of that happening, just have to stay focused and continue to live.  I read something interesting in backstage which said that everyone in this town is pretty much connected to the industry somehow, so thats all the more reason to just do the things you love and continue to meet people and live your life.  Im not perfect, nowone is, I have plenty of things to work on, Im glad that Im out here doing it, living, experiencing life, breaking the mold a bit.  I think setting goals, staying positive, meeting people, seeking, searching living I think thats the good stuff, thats what will make things happen keep things going, keep things enjoyable.  Alrighty then, Ill let you know how that goes later.  Peace, love, light, strength, hustle, all of it.

This picture is of Charlene my relative, my Grandpa Al's first cousin.(I think)


No comments:

Post a Comment