Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Keep on keepin on

Alright.  Not sure if its a neccessary blog time, but the minds a thinking, need to at least put some things into prospective for myself.  I worked at a La works program tonight where I basically babysat toddlers.  Hung out with Orlando the most, high energy, lots of fun fun kid.  Talked to my gma Judy tonight, walked home and when I got off the phone with her ran into some of the boys from the 11th floor who I have pretty short but fun interactions with out here.  They somehow know I booked something Im not even sure I told them and they were like awesome keep it up man!  Might start working out with Brett, either way I ran today and know that I need to keep on keeping on myself know one will do the work for me.  I also just want to acknowledge I booked a commercial, made some money, dont know how much more money I'll make or how it works reallly.  But, whether it was the best expereience or not, I did it!  I booked something, finally, did it.  Now its over, the reality is that I did it, and need to keep it going and find more great jobs. Gotta keep on keepin on no matter how hard it is, wake up every morning and do it.  Stay happy know you can do it, and trust yourself. You can do it, you can do it, you can do it.
Night Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment