Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy new year!

Happy new year! It is January, I have my first audition this month tomorrow. Going to a casting office I haven't been to awhile, got an audition there through self submission, should be fun, I remember the lady being really supportive and nice, other than that I literally have nothing planned, but I may have to go out and seek some wardrobe for the character, I'll have to bring a few characters in. Get my Kramer on. Any way I am excited for this month. I think I've been taking things a little too seriously, I don't need to chill out by any means, but I think have too relax a little, worry less basically, I mean life is gonna be fine, there's nothin to worry about. I know this post is heavily saturated with commas by the way. Cool well, you know work is work, there is no doubt about that, I have an application that is being reviewed at Taco Bell, and I did not get called in at target, I'm still submitting for everything I can on my acting pages. There have been some really beautiful days here. Need to get to work burning also need to get out and see some cool stuff a new museum or something, gotta dip the soul in the artistic well sometimes. I saw this old lady that lives on my floor today. She is really nice, she has. A came. She drove a year ago but now I think she mostly gets rides, she stays pretty active. She's obviously has some hunch or back issues, but once she notices you she is good in spirits, very kind lady. Whelp. Time for bed, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment