Friday, January 10, 2014

Thoughts

It's been an interesting end/start of the year. I booked another principal sag commercial the exact same day I did last year, one of the only differences is that I did it on my own. Last year my rep got me an audition and I booked it, I found this audition on my own and booked it.  I need to be more proactive and get into a class now, I am thinking probably the groundlings again for improv. There's no point in sitting around out here, I'm here for a reason. It's ok if it doesn't work out, but I'm going to work my ass off for two of many reasons. Number 1 being I believe in myself and my abilities, 2 being I don't know what else the hell I would do. And I think I'm meant to be up in the air. I think there are probably other professions I could be good at, I just don't care, I don't mean thT completely I just don't know how to put it. I know that one of my problems is I'm not open enough, I do need to be open to more possibilities, I just might have to go through a shit load of bad ones first I'm not sure. I think I have hesitance to the daily suggestions sometimes of what an actor ought to be doing because I don't put up with bullshit. If I know something's not right, I listen to my gut and I know right away.  While  I think being able to smell peoples shit will help me alotnod the long run, I've got to sort of go through there shit I think to make it.. I'm considering seeking a print agent, see if I can make some extra cash that way. I think I. Have to leave my preschool job behind, it's just not worth it.     I'll figure it out , I'm not a rookie anymore, but like. A rookie I have to keep learning and keep moving on. I have to learn to start doing things for me, and not to please others. It can't be for fame or anything that isn't my decision. Just thought is blog cuz I don't blog although much And these were basically thoughts I had throughout the day. Thanks. Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment