Friday, August 14, 2015

Approaching

Well I haven't blogged for a minute so I thought update you on what's going on. I got a lot of thoughts in my head not sure what I'll write. I'm in a transitioning phase looking to move into my own studio, looking forward to having my own place. Had a lot of roommates and learned a lot over the last 4 years. A strengthening experience. This summer I worked a slew of random jobs, working at summer camp, selling candles, and some door man working. The auditions came at a decent rate I have no complaints I have great representation. Had a few call backs and avail for a big project and booked my first job with my theatrical agent, just auditioned for my first pilot in awhile the other day, things are looking up. And I'm also learning that it can't all be done in one day but with a concentrated effort over a period of time is where you find progress. Finally finished short film now just need to figure out how to market it or figure out who I will show it too. Also need to learn how to push forward with other stuff, I am saving up money for new head shots currently. I have put time in at the gym trying to get in shape I want before I take pics. My goals to get them taken sooner than later. Can't win it all in one day head shots and the big tools are important but I got to focus on the little things too. But in general, I am thankful for all the opportunities I've had and also for all the projects I've got to work on. I want to push forward and do a lot more with my career personally but I also realize how lucky you are when you simply get to work or are being paid for your acting. I hope to continue moving forward and work hard and continue to remember to be thankful for it all along the way. Time to keep busting my butt, hustling and making my own luck. I'm hoping to see SouthPaw soon and I joined my uncle Mikes fantasy football league, so far I'm thinking Marshawn Lynch for first pic of perhaps a Bear will see, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment