Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Brink

I am blogging on the brink of Christmas eve, I don't know if I'm in the state or if this is the proper time to blog, but I do know its been awhile, I still don't even really know who reads this, I just kind of am in the mood to blog its not that I have significant reason to, lets see how it goes.  Where do I start, well I will visit my family soon that should be fun.  Also I booked a job a couple weeks ago, and have been living in my new place and like it, I know I am being somewhat vague here..... I am listening to a interview while I write this, its a Howard Stern interview with Bill Murray, its interesting his relationship with the world around him and how he interacts within the business, he doesn't have an agent, a manger, a anything really, he just barely has a phone, its an interesting topic in a business in which a lot of the submissions, submissions is a poor example, but a lot of things in this business can be pursued digitally, you can promote on social media, so its very interesting how he basically doesn't use technology in his personal life at least, and at the same times it makes sense because he is an older fellow, it makes sense he wouldn't be so digitally inclined.  I mean he got his whole career going before the internet existed basically.  I am certainly not anti-technology, obviously I'm not because I'm writing this blog on the world wide web as we speak, but the idea of valuing your time and not getting sucked into every type of social media that is available is an admirable thing, and I really believe if I didn't think some of it was integral to my career I don't know that I would use it at nearly the same level. So anyway, I have been working on some of my friends projects and writing a little bit and doing some good paying gigs here and there.  I'm thankful for all of it but what I'm really looking forward to is to whats next, whats ahead but whats now too.  Excited to learn as I go.  Its been fun being out here and going after what it is I really desired to go after in life, I feel lucky that I was even aware before I moved out here that this is what I wanted to do/pursue.  Its fun theres a lot of great characters in my family, which is where I'm sure I got my acting bone from, I enjoy my connection with my family, love talking to my grandpa Al he is a cinema buff, a TV buff.  My family and real good friends that are practically family are the people that have introduced me, showed me, and taught me about great cinema and great story telling.  I'm gonna abruptly end this blog, ill be back as soon as I can, with hopefully valuable information.

No comments:

Post a Comment