Saturday, August 4, 2012

Eric

So it is early august and its coming to that time were i came here last here almost.  I have better headshots, an agent, and probably a little moral knowledge than I did last year, which is all great, but what I really need is to get that fire back, and I still need to get a job which really sucks.  My soccer job just has not panned out I hope I did not give up on that too early, but oh well, we have to take it from here now anyway.  So I have been applying online for jobs today, I hate to say it but it seems pretty pointless, when did I start going about this all wrong.  Anyway.  Im doing extra work again, purely for the money, I am well aware that its not really a way to advance your career, 3 sag vouchers could come over time but that would require you to possibly be sitting in extra seats for ages, not always but I have realized that extra work is not the route of the serious actor, and I know this, but I am desperate for money, which is nothing new.  I havent stood up on a stand up comedy stage yet which is really too bad.  I dont know, Do I need to keep agent shopping, am i going down the right path, how come its always just a stress to even leave the house, all these questions and many more flood my mind while I write this post.  What I tink I need to do, is continue agent shopping, churhc shopping, gig shopping, job shopping.  I would really be thrilled if I could support myself and hopefully to be able to move out of this apartment complex that I live in with three guys, all who are pretty lazy and not much of a motivational booster, but I got to find Eric, forget them.  I havent been home in a long time which sucks, i thought for awhile that it might really boost my spirits to get back but I seem to be stuck in this wallowing abyss which hopeuflly will all pay off someday.  I dont really have anyone i talk to on a regular basis about things, my family calls me now and then and i have a good art/life conversations with my uncle Mike and friend Jeff from time to time.  I come to blog today at 4pm which is a very early blog for me, I have not ate today, it seems like every trip to get food is a stress so, it just makes me ansy, like there is never a good time to go to the grocery store i just dont get it, I also felt like that over the summer last year so I dont know what is all about really, adjusting i guess.  I cant give up by by God I have to find a way to get going, i feel like since I got here its just been me grasping for straws, if only i knew what to do Id freakin do it, i think, but, until next time, hopefully i can turn it around in somway and report back.
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment