Monday, August 13, 2012

Last Blog

So I sought out a church again on sunday.  The pastor really annoyed me i skipped out early and it was akward haha.  Im comin to terms with that Im not going to find what I had back home, but something new.  I am the only one that will be able to find it.  Trying is not enough, I have to do what I came here to do, and I have to trust myself.  I think i should have went home for vacation, i definetly neeeded it, but will have to muster up something to focus on my life.  My focus has been totally out of whack and weeks upon months have been wasted even though I have been working hard, its been a lack of focus.  Ive always been successful, because I have always just been me, Ive done what I wanted to do, and it is always worked out for me.  My friend Taylor out here asks me to do a lot of projects but I have found my future answers will be no.  Im too damn smart to let anyone drag me around to stuff thats not worth my time or attention.  I really am not enjoying my life at all right now, and would like to change it.  So this will be my last blog post for now.  I will see you when times are different.
Eric 

No comments:

Post a Comment