Monday, August 13, 2012

Last Blog part 2

Im going to end on a slightly better note.  When I moved out here, i didnt imagine that my resources or contacts would be lacking.  I guess its just a dissapointment to be more adjusted then my cousin who lived out here way before me, and now to have him live in my house, and just kind of be pathetic, is a bumber, cant relax when hes around, so always shuffling rooms.  And the job hunts been tough, not really sure what to do, applied for jobs online today and took the bus around town.  Found a place called bread hiring, going to bring my resume to them.  But I will say this, the one day i got that audition was awesome, if I could find myself working towards that, and find myself in that position more Id be one lucky bastard, and could cancel all the shit that comes with moving somewhere nowone knows you and the few you do that you see often are worthless.  BUt thats also refreshing that means I can ditch them, leave them behind, and do me.  Well I think that was more positive.  Haha
Later blog

No comments:

Post a Comment