Monday, September 10, 2012

Audition callback

Did my callback this morning, felt it went well, the guy was laughing a lot and it seemed genuine, ive been in some rooms where im like,  yeah they just do that for everyone but this was fun and i did a good job.  After that, man the day just seemed incredibly long haha, nothing new.  Probably not the best way too spend my time but after my audition i checked out the beverly hills area today a little bit, i havent walked around there since ive lived here, so i went and saw all the little places I wanted to see and took some pictures.  Its a really chill area, man if you had like a crazy week and were really busy and wiped and actually needed a break unlike me who is kind of dazed and confused trying to find productive steps to take and ways to stay busy, that would be a great place to relax i think.  I dont know much about the hills and im sure its not perfect, but there are definetly some sweet spots to just chill it looks like.  After that i went on probably a fifteen-thirty minute bike ride.  I made two very small purchases today but ate all my food primarily in the house.  I caught a little bit of seinfeld debated whether i was going to check out some improv at UCB and decided against, idk, get tired of going to all these places just me and idk, thats all i guess.  Well i stayed home and I didnt use the computer but i wrote in one of my notebooks kind of story notes for hopefully a short story, its about a drifting man which i didnt base on my current exploits, but kind of, it is certainly a part of me, while ive always had drive and direction, there has always been a wandering around, seeing what the hells going on with eric haha.  Im thinking about diving into my film making book.  Ive also been doing research online about auditing classes, improv classes, the industry and what not.  Well something I can think about from that is perhaps i should audit a class, just to see what scene study is like, and maybe thats a venue that its actually possible to network at.  Before I forget, i think it is my cousin Calebs birthday on thursday, trying to think of something to do for him or get him.  I know he likes cars, and if hes like his dad which i think he is, he likes comic books and reading.  Well, I am just kind of exhausted, im not sure exactly why, i think its just because i dont feel like i have any real direction right now, been like this for awhile, its tough, but hopefully i can snap out of it.  I could be wrong but i feel like it would be a really good thing to make a friend out here, have a wing man or something.  I mean I know its all got to be me, but, dam, were not in kansas anymore.

Eric     

No comments:

Post a Comment