Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Another Day

Woke up at 6am today.  Did some morning Yoga.  Cleaned up around the house applied for a few jobs online, got a coffee and breakfast food for the first part of the week.  I ran to the bank, came back, and then took the bus to my audition.  I was pleased with my audition, I felt like I did a good job reacting and doing non verbal things well, the non verbal auditions had been the ones Id been struggling with and this one went really well.  I did my job and I feel good about that.  Went to Amobea records bought a two dollar Steve Martin movie which Im watching right now its actually pretty good.  I picked up postcards I ordered about a week ago from argentum photo lab and also got mailing labels.  Came back to the house did some taebo.  Then I took the bus to the Actors Gang and auditioned for a school actually.  I don't necessarily intend to join the school but it is something I signed up for quite awhile ago and its one of those things were you go because you scheduled it.  You never know who your going to run into and you don't want to be known as the guy who does not show up for stuff when scheduled.  Its was a group workout basically and its like I did taebo at the house and then went and worked out even harder at the studio.  A interesting surprise was that one of our teachers in the studio was Tim Robbins who is a famous actor, he is in Shawshank.  So I had to call my friend Brad because that is one of his favorite actors.  I got a burger from and fri from inn and out.  Today was sort of productive and also not really, but kind of, a strange mixture.  But today felt like a morale win at least.  And yes I mean morale, not moral.  I know a lot more proactive work needs to be done but Im going to be positive about today, its a start.  Alrighty then, that about wraps her all up.
Dude Abides

No comments:

Post a Comment