Friday, May 17, 2013

South Dakota

Alright I feel like I had some good forward moving thoughts today.  Its the story of a kid from a galaxy far away called South Dakota who understood that coffee was one of his basic freedoms.  I did some writing today, I did some running today, it was a good day, did the works, applied for jobs, sent out postcards.  Man I wish I had a car haha, the dude needs a car man.  I even filmed some like thought stuff today which I thought might be a waste of time but after doing it I see that it kind of helps me formulate my ideas.  At the end of the day I had like a 3 hour psychological panic, it was shorter than that but it felt like 3 hours, and it was not a panic, it was just a zone out or something.  Im not sure why, I think its just, idk, I just need to keep moving forward that's all.  Whatever I do moving forward is always good, even go ahead and take risks and fail that's fine too that's fine.  Just not being afraid of anything is the important thing I think.  So that is my goal is that I dare myself to take risks, ask people to do projects, write my own projects, not a bad idea because then you start building yourself a reel, barring you work is good enough for a reel but something must be better than nothing, or at least its worth finding out whether it is or not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment