Sunday, June 2, 2013

Basketball

The last two weeks I have jumped into games at pan pacific park.  The type where the guys there say, let me run with you, or I got next. Last week was not a proud showing for me, I think I made 1 out of 2 shots in 2 games and I was basically just trying to get up and down the floor.  This week I played two games again.  we went by 1 and 2's to 15 points.  I went 1 for 2 in a game where I just tried to make it up and down the court, our team lost 15-11.  I debated whether I would play the next game or not, the next game I decided to play because you can't just play one game.  The second game our team won 15-12 and I shot 8 for 8, all layups and hook shots.  I did work and I was unstoppable haha.  I made the game winning shot when I got a rebound dribbled the ball down the court with a guy guarding me and made a left handed hook up shot from about the left wing.  I don't know where that came from but it shows if you work at something you get better, most of the layups I made were against a guy in the post way taller than me.  I was about the 2nd shortest guy on the court.  Just thought Id do a mid day basketball blog, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment