Sunday, April 13, 2014

I'm sorry miss jackson... I am for reeeallll

Alrighty then. Let me run  you through what's digigity dog goin on. It might just be some late night euphoria but about exactly 30 to 45 seconds ago I put some things into perspective for myself.  I looked at my acting site that was given to me for free by Charlene and Larry's son Matt.  I think he may have updated the site because my page looks awesome, it already looked good but the format changed and everything it's really neat. I will give out the  website link in a blog after I have worked on it a little bit more, should be real soon. Well, I'm living in it, I'm out here, anyway I was looking at my page. I'm not going to name everything but I can't ignore the fact that I've got new agents, I've had recent bookings for small non union commercials and I have received a callback for a TV pilot and a commercial all within the last month or so, and to go along with that I am starting to work on my own projects which I will also talk about at another time, most likely amidst completion, I just mention it  because it was this new found hope I found while putting things into perspective by accident about 2 minutes ago..   Anyway I went to a church downtown today, pretty cool, I wasn't super attentive but the message was decent. I went to a Starbucks after and threw back a couple ice coffees with my gift card while I did some writing for my short and worked on budgeting among other things. I won't get to into detail with that but I'm working on it, I sadly declined to go out to the Cheesecake Factory tonight, went on a run instead, made myself my 99 cent spaghetti, a sand which with some meat and a hot dog. It's baseball season, I've been meaning to get on the mlb site and see how the cubs and the dodgers are doing. I went by an irish pub today that had a ton of games on the tv, it was tempting to walk in have an ale or two and watch a game. I haven't had beer in a week, I don't really need it that much anyway but I figured I can wait until my birthday to enjoy a beer or two. I've been cutting back and have been working out fairly frequently, some days more high intense than other. I went on a decent length run tonight, I'd say probably 3 miles maybe. I finished death of a salesmen yesterday, great book. I will have to decide what to read next, i still need to read mikes novel. I applied at a Quiznos today, kind of a random move but worth it I suppose. Bill sent me this great video this week on being creative and making deadlines, I thought it was interesting it talks about how it's easy to get dissapointed at the work you are making, because your a creative person, and you have good taste, and that's why you can tell it's missing that special something or just not as good as you'd want it to be, and one thin g that can help is to put up a big volume of work to close that creative gap. Alright, that's enough from this guy, catch ya later down the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment