Saturday, May 17, 2014

Randon Post

Hey Blog, I just figured I would check in and do a post about what I'm doing.  This week I had a couple auditions for promos and internet commercials that I got off of actors access and La Casting.  They both went pretty well, I am also self submitting myself for an open call which I have done most of the filming for.  Other than that I am working out, and preparing for camp and still trying to book paying gigs that help me move along and stay busy.  I did another open mic as well which didnt go great, but I got a laugh, haha.  I got to thank my family, they have been really supportive of my career out here in many different ways.  I believe in myself because of all the different things that they have instilled in me, I can do it.  I worked out with my roommate Luke this morning, pretty good workout.  Saw the movie Chef which I thought was really good, it is a fun one for sure, for anyone that likes food.  Still trying to focus on working on projects and staying proactive and busy, i know I'm not where I want to be yet but still am generating momentum to get there.  Alright Im gonna end the blog, I know its a short one, hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment