Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sweet child

I'm not sure where this blog is coming from, but just know that I'm listening to fat bottom girls while I write it. Tomorrow neighbors come out should be pretty funny. I haven't been drinking much at all, but out the spirit if a fraternity movie i suggested the roommates maybe play a game of beer pong before the film, no harm no foul. I have been writing lately, even just stirring up some new ideas, doing some odd work. Workin on that budgeting/making ends meet game/trying to get the next gig. Ok, enough of that. I wanted to blog because of a thought that was provoked in my mind. I think that it's easy to not want to like Los Angeles, especially if your not native, or just new in town, or a number of reasons I guess the list could go on. But I had this little realization, while I may live a bit of a sporadic life or whatever, I realized that I hear people talking about not liking earthquakes or being scared and there is a little bit of that, but even though they can be scary, I do like them, and just like every other natural disaster or weather pattern I'd never wish harm to anyone obviously, but I do like them, something about it makes you feel alive. I'm not sure where I am going with this, I think what I might be saying is if I can embrace this place I think maybe I could love it, because I think even unbeknownst to me at times, I at least do like it. I think people that truly don't like it out here aren't able to embrace the things they do like, and I think I at least have some of that. It's easy to forget it when your just industry hungry or if you put yourself in too much of a box or don't switch up your routine. I've got tons of room for growth and I need to continue pushing forward and try to recognize my reality and deal with things head on and have no fear. Well, let's see how that goes, man I have seen some wierd things lately, been in some wierd situations, kind of been rocking, but you still gotta fight, find that eye of the tiger. Figure out a way to Mae that oil change, and get after it. Workin on some sketch writing too I think there's some potential funny in that. I've had some interesting experiences to say the least that I may be able to draw on. And by the way Al. I listened to the interview with pharrell williams on howard stern it was great, i am going to make sure and stay in touch with Taurus do. What a great collaborator that guy is, so many songs I didn't even realize he wrote for other artists. I could be wrong but in a comedic way I think Harold Ramis was a little like that too, he didn't necessarily need all the attention on him. I'm realizing life's to short, hopefully this can lead to some realizations and enlightenment, I will get back to with these soon hopefully. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment