Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everybody! Kind of a random time to write a blog perhaps, but I have a lot on my mind and feel like writing.  I don't know if I can put that writing into material right now so I'm going to try to blog it here.  This years been good so far on the business side, pleased with a lot of the acting stuff that's going on in my life, I'm riding the waves and enjoying. Got my place nice and organized this week as well and aim to continue to keep it that way, may even try to declutter and get rid of a few things will see.  I'm trying to put myself in a state and place where I can be as creative as I possibly can be.  John Goodman was great in Cloverfield, the way he played that role, some of his facial expressions, the subtleties the fun in it man he was amazing.  He is easily one of my top 5 favorite actors, there are so many actors I admire but I really respect him, I read some article on him that says he may be one of the best supporting actors of all time.  I was listening to an old Howard Stern interview with him where he mentions when he used to audition he was actually better at cold reading then memorizing material.  Anyway, I know there's not a lot to this blog but I will be checking in again sometime soon and will update with pictures of what I've been doing so far in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment