Thursday, May 6, 2010

DMV

Got my new license turned 21 not to long ago. At the DMV I sat by a man named Bill Jacobs from Hartford, SD. He lived in Hartford for 62 years. He loves coming to Sioux Falls (with his wife I believe) and going to places like the convention center. Said he served in World War Two and was placed in Guam. I wasn't sure about his sensibilities so didn't ask him if he was fighting or what his position was. He said he was drafted through Canton. He remembers a Hoff that was drafted as well who has been the warden at the state prison for years now. Saw Hazel in the hospital. She was a lot more talkative and moving a little today than earlier this week. She told me to hold on to my faith and that what we have is from above. I'm so incredibly blessed to have my Great Grandma Hazel. My buddy Zach Huntley and I jammed out with his guitar playing. Dudes got skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment