Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekend Experience

This weekend I got to spend some good time with my brothers Michael and Perry. We made a Movie about Golfing. Played Baseball. Had a Water Gun Fight. Played Basketball. Wrote a Story involving BIll Murray. These guys live for fun. Perry is his own guy, magnificent young man who likes to have fun, that's why he is a champion. Michael is so creative and has a deep love experiencing new adventures, I can't wait to edit movies with him again. When I was in high school I didn't really know what I wanted, I was pretty sure it was football. But it was obvious to me especially that when I came to college that I wanted to be a good big brother. I believe that having this awesome responsibility is a huge reason for who I am now. I walk through the streets with these two guys in the back of my head constantly. My hope is that I can be as big an inspiration to them as they are to me. Perry played a great bad ass golfer today. And Michael took an awesome camera shot with a zoom out, but it was probably so good because he was taping my face. BRO BRODUCTIONS...PEace!

No comments:

Post a Comment