Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Leaving the room

Good day. Saw Hazel this morning. I love every minute I get to see her. Ate at Cracker Barrel with Grandpa Don and he filled me up with gas. Went to directing and started to let things fall into place for the play. Mandy Robins made Bill and me a poster for our play that was awesome. Our actors came tonight and rocked it for the dress rehearsal. I am so proud of the growth I have seen in my actors. Especially Crista Vande Pol who on one of the first day of practices told me I might need to find a new actress because she didn’t think she could pull off the roll, she is doing so awesome! Colin Koth gave me the creeps like when watching the Joker during Batman in one of his scenes. Lindsay Reinhardt is like a third party director always on top of things. Nathan Schlatter sleeps a lot but always manages to show up on time. I am jacked for opening night and feel so lucky to be placed in a position to do this show. Bill McLane Ballards my boy and it has been a truly enriching experience to co-direct with him. Dudes got solid work ethic and it’s been fun to learn and watch from him as a director. Had a classic ridiculous conversation with Brad Hartzler at McDonalds’ yesterday. Enough said sweet life!

No comments:

Post a Comment