Thursday, January 24, 2013

Always after my Lucky Charms

Alright, I am going to blog.  In part that I am too lazy to write stuff down, alas, isnt that while we all really use the computer.  Alright this goes back to classic Eric blog which will be listings of random thoughts and activities.  This week I had two auditions, one for a luckys charm commercial, the other for insurance.  Last week I had three auditions for, boost mobile, orangina and to be a cannon boy.  Anyway, I had like 5 or 6 auditions in the last two weeks which is actually a pretty decent amount.  The quality of some of the auditions is questionable, but they do all pay pretty good.  I have been thinking about heading down to the beach to swim possibly every once in awhile, because I know a super easy route and the only a one bus trip there and back. Also swimming would be a good workout and a decent skill to have.  Of course I would not venture out like Phelps Im no pro, it would be more about how long i swam as oppossed to how far i got.  Also doing pushups and running on the beach is good exercise.   Itd be like a 30-45 minute trip based on the traffic.  Im going to give it a shot because sometimes I look at how I spend my day and, there are days were I dont get a workout in and I think this will be an easier way to do it, something fun and different, worth a shot.  I also found my sbv letter, which is a copy i sent out to an agency for representation.  I think maybe I should try that again.  But anyway. Yup been auditioning, thats all thats really happenin right now.  I hope to keep my up with this blog a little bit better and keep up to date on developments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment