Sunday, March 16, 2014

Barnes and noble

I am writing this right now at a Barnes and Noble which is located at the grove. I came here to see the new Wes Anderson Movie the grand Budapest hotel. They are not playing it here. The last two weeks I have written some scenes for a short film I want to make. The script comes first, I know a few people that have cameras, and actors of course. I need to keep reaching out. I saw QT director of pulp fiction and django and many other great films at amoeba yesterday, that was cool. I think I might watch pulp fiction  tonight. It's a good week to get stuff done, wake up early get going, make the most of it, I found a footon that hopefully we can get in our apartment soon.  I  am thinking of locations for the film, it could involve golfing and bowling potentially, and just buddies hanging out, hopefully it can become a type of buddy film. I will try and keep the blogging up even if they are just short entries, I am not using Facebook or twitter this month. Until next time, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment