Sunday, March 30, 2014

The grass is always greener on the other side

I do believe that it's easy to get stuck in the thought that the grass is always greener on the other side, I'm not sure what that means, but I've had a lot of situations out here in Los Angeles, they never seem to be perfect, there is always someone or something just not quite right, it's easy to say to yourself if I could just change my situation it would be better. But I'm starting to think that's not true, like anyone else, just because you move into a new situation doesn't mean that your problems don't follow you. I think I keep waiting for me or my situation to be perfect and I'm finding that will never happen, your always going to have faults or problems but you have to be ok with yourself, and you have to be ready, because the mothership could call at anytime. I don't necessarily have a really great plan yet too triumph this yet, but I think by starting off, I can just make a choice to be happier and less worried, to be appreciative of what I have.. I've been thinking about education lately, I know that I must keep educating myself, I have to take hold of the life that truly is life, it won't be easy.. Thanks blog, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment