Thursday, March 6, 2014

Mid day blog

A quick midway blog what the heck why not.  I actually dont have a lot to report, tomorrow i have an audition for a student film.  I am curious how useful this blog really is, i dont think its useless, but I think it may need some redirection.  I know a lot of people dont read my blogs, but its something about putting something out on the internet where everyone can see it that is just kind of strange.  I think the blog should either start to become a collection of stories, or just a way for me to simply report news, which is what I kind of do I guess, or even just to talk about process, but more specificly about what it is Ive done rather than what I may or may not do.  Im not sure Im making any sense.  It is a beautiful day in Los Angeles, California.  Today I have been writing, also I was drinking coffee for about the first time in a week.  Ive got other plans as well.  I believe I will hit the gym, get on the eliptical machine, thats kind of my thing lately, followed by about 5 or 6 lifts, then hit the sauna.  I would like to start reading a little bit more, some options I have are to dip into Hamlet, Death of a Salesman, and the new book my Uncle Mike wrote that he sent me.  I was reading backstage there are really some great articles today, theres usually one or two good ones everyday but I would say today they are more exceptional, I think its because they are more about process as oppossed to articles that are titled, How to become the best actor ever!  Ok, thats not really a title of any of them, but you get the point, there more practical, applicable, take it with a grain of salt and move on, maybe take an idea or two.  Thats one thing I think I can do more of, I am in that school of thought where I never believe there is a certain way, or one way to do things, but just because I think that doesnt mean I cant take a little bit of something from everything.  Become a self educated man, whos open to learning with a healthy dose of skepticism.  Alright, back to my day, studying, lifting, writing all that good stuff.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment