Monday, March 3, 2014

Hamlet

I'm going to do a quick blog, I will attempt to write some things I usually don't. Sort of, will see, let's go. I threw a party at my house I had been drinking quite a bit, towards the end of the night when the party waned down I got on Facebook and had a personal message chat with my high school friend Pete Nelson. I quoted Friday night lights as did he, then he asked how I was doing. I said I had new agents, they were better than my old agents and I've gotten into some good rooms and stuff. I also told him what I'm learning is that it is all about hustle and all the big wigs out here don't means shit, if you don't believe in yourself or make work for yourself than you've got nothing. He said when then you will dominate because you are a man of hustle. It's true, I need to continue to hustle. I watched the Oscars last night I really liked all the speeches but especially matthew mccanueghays. I'm not gonna re write it, go watch it on YouTube if you want. Also speaking of hustle I can hear through the walls, my neighbors who we heard fighting not long ago are watching American hustle I can't hear what anyone's saying I can just tell when music plays because I know the soundtrack well. I had an argument with my roommate a week ago, I saw a trainer and a member of the gym I go to almost get into a brawl today and then when I came home my neighbors were yelling. What the heck going on, people fight I guess, but it's important to remember to fight the right battles, I have been watching sons of anarchy which my uncle mike said is based in Hamlet, to be or not to be that is the question, until next time, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment