Thursday, June 24, 2010

Visionary


This summer I have been tired and distracted, which has lead me to some realizations. My passion for playing baseball is fading away. I am used to joinig all kinds of clubs in hopes of having fun or helping someone, and it's true that these things do happen, but it wears me out. I would rather commit to something my hearts set on and have that be it. (less is more). I am participating in page to stage childrens theatre with Kim Bartling right now. This has been one of my favorite casts. My favorite cast was Warn which only consisted of 6 people. This cast has 6 as well(Less is more).
All summer I have wanted to make a movie but have been to busy with baseball, theatre, and work. So I think during the school year I won't have a job. My job will consist of being a student and having fun and growing in many facets with a focus on what I truly enjoy. My biggest current goal is to have the endurance to withstand the rest of the summer, Lord give me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment