Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blog

I got to coach soccer at a really nice house in Bel-air yesterday. My Head coachs name yesterday was Josh,he was really nice and said his girlfriend was an actress and that she had taken some different improv classes with the ucb. After that my gps system bugged out on the way to my next stop for soccer and i had to use my phone. Got lost and was a little late for our training session, but they said no problem your new to the area its going to take some time. I wont count on getting to use that as an excuse anymore I just need to plan things out a little better instead of last second. I believe I will probably teach again on saturday and continue to do some training. Today Im going to get a toaster. My cousin is in the entertainment business up here and is hooking me up with a free build your own acting page up here so thats pretty cool. I need to get a little more active, a little much sitting around.

No comments:

Post a Comment