Saturday, September 3, 2011

L.A

Today I found U.S bank unfortunatley it was closed so I could not get my check book. Then I applied for a job at chipotle. I thIink I will apply for a job at the movie theatre at the grove and I sort of applied for a soccer job via email from some guy Tay knows. I went to Venice beach to my cousin Shane today and that was pretty awesome fightin the waves, the ocean is beautiful, I like to watch it trickle at the top of the sand towards shore. Went to the grove, checked out some places around my area and some shops it was pretty sweet, so, ya. Goin to church wit Tay tom, Im kind of excited for that. I have found that driving kind of sucks, and you have to plan stuff out a little bit haha. Me plans, thats new. Ya well Im looking forward to getting a job or some jobs and have an appointment with central casting late in sept to do some background work. Im working on contacting an image consultant but its kind of a pain in the but to figure out how to actually get a hold of them or find their email. The goal is to keep moving forward i suppose. To tired to keep writing. NIght

No comments:

Post a Comment