Thursday, September 8, 2011

Los Ang

Today was a good day. Woke up quick at about noon. Applied for a couple jobs today. Got a couple call backs about a soccer job and a pilot questionarre job. While not having landed anything yet, that was nice. I have yet to surf and that is my only real downfall right now. Tonight Taylor and I attended Monkey Butler improv which was pretty good and definetly kept me on my toes. There was some really cool people there, it was good to get out there and be involved in some community. Taylor and I had Sushi for lunch, which we got from a pretty cool looking place called traders joe, we agreed that the sushi was so-so, how could can it be coming out of a tubber-ware container. We stopped and visited Heidi at the Dream center where she works with the women shelter. I guess Lindsay Lohan has worked there before, so I am getting closer to bringing her home for thanksgiving. Got my first glimpse of the staples center. Im waiting on my pictures to come back so I can sign up with L.A. casting. Going to drews improv show tomorrow night. Well Night blog, Im out! PEeeeaches!

1 comment:

  1. just so you know, it's tupperware not tubber-ware.
    Keep up the blogging and also, my opinion is that you should audition for shows on the disney channel. it's where Shia got his start :)

    ReplyDelete