Thursday, September 15, 2011

Los Ange

Tomorrow I have an interview at 10 in the morning with the soccer guys. I had my phone interview and i made it to the next level so thats great! Bringing Matt to get his car at 12. I am signed up with L.A. casting and need to get copies of my resume and picture printed. I still need to work on my resume but my pictures are all good. I got a role in a movie on sunday with my new friend Ricks girlfriend. Apparently I am an extra with lines and will be making fun of a hobo. Today I kind of wasted the day. Didnt make a whole lot of progress and just kind of sat around really. Well besides all the walking and going places i did but all in all it didnt amount to much. Id like to get out to the beach again. Im still getting settled in but need to enjoy myself a little bit. I still havent been to these great shakespeare plays they have out here. I am considering signing for improv classes either at io west or second city, or ucb, there like 300 dollars for 1 class per week, 7 weeks. I am also interested in doing some stand up comedy or something like that. I watched alot of Zach Galifinikas today, anyway. My cousin Shane is up here and I have gotten to hang out with him a few times. We have been joking around about how we look like Seth Rogen and Joseph Gordon Levitt in the movie 50/50 coming out. Im Black Rogen. Lots of people have told me I look like the black or really tan Seth Rogen since I have been here, I looked up Seth Rogen and his favorite movie is the big lebowski, random connection, moving on. I tried to do my senior colloqium based on random connections and it really bombed, meaning sucked. Where am I, o ya Los Ang. Im thinking about hustling a little more, doing some clinical studies or finding some super random part time jobs. I have a connection with a security guard job down at the grove and applied for a job, maybe get the graveyard shift. I dont think they will give me a gun. haha o well, we shall see. Its nice to have pictures back. Meeting with background agency on the 26th. Applying for random student films, commercials and reality shows until then

No comments:

Post a Comment