Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hey Guys!

Today I woke up and filmed myself doing a scene for an audition.  Then I cleaned my room with the time I had left and shortly after headed to an actual face to face audition. Killed it.  Did a little Taebo today, let a random person use my phone for the first time, usually avoid these things, hopefully good karmas on the way.  Tonight I have been working more and more on my audition scenes but it gets to a point where the lighting is bad enough were it is really not worth it, so tomorrow i will continue between certain hours as the deadline for that audition is near us.  Any how, this 2013 I have swam at the beach, had many auditions, been working out...and eating.  I saw zero dark thirty which was just an awesome movie.  Meeting some new people in my park la brea area that seem pretty cool.  Still live with a bunch of dudes, that certainly is what it is haha.  Tommorrow I have an audition early in North Hollywood so will have to get a good head start, I am thining granola bar, water, or some juice for energy, heck maybe a few crunches :).  Love coffee but realizing it makes me a little shaky in performance.  Im sure I will see, run into, and perhaps meet some interesting characters on the way, o L.A. there is no place quite like you.  Hoping to get more out there this month, feel good about some of the monolgues Im working on.  Hope grandpa Don and everyone back home is doing great.  I am doing well, staying positive, and not giving up on my dreams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment