Monday, February 4, 2013

Hold on

I realize that I need to hold on.  Not sure what this means quite yet.  Back in the day I wrote my own version of a song called hold on by Tom Waits with lyrics about a man named Gutzom Borglum(didnt look up how to spell it) who built Mount Rushmore and Crazy horse.  I feel like Tom Waits is one of my biggest inspirations of someone that I dont actually know.  I have been looking at paintings from one of my friends at school and am inspired by the work he is doing as well. I am also very inspired by my uncle Mike.  I am also very lucky and have romodels in my life that care about me and inspire me as well.

Ok, so I started writing this last night and my computer turned off and I felt like, hmmm.  Im going to write instead.  So I started writing on paper and it was kind of liberating because I didnt have to edit myself at all, I tend to explain things out on my blogs.  So basically I just wrote down exactly what I wanted to got to the point basically.  In the middle of writing I realized some of it might be funny.  So it might be useful for material.  Cuz a lot of times when I blog here i basically in a nice way right about how I want to improve, what im doing and frustrations.  So whether its a way to explore stand up material, web series stuff or whatever, who knows, not me, cool stuff.  Anyway not really sure where this is blog is going, was thinking it was a gut check time blog.  I need to get my shit together, haha.  Well anyway I already said this but I worked on a new shows set last week.  I got turned into like a small character, no lines, but they actually have me receiving a line from a character and reacting which is pretty radomly cool I guess, but means nothing, haha. Psshh I dont really have much else to say.  My standard saying I applied for a few jobs and everything else all applies to the standard blog talk.  While it is all true.  But anyway I didnt really know where I was going with this blog or how it would continue.  But bascially its really simple, I just need to find a way to make it work, thats it.  I mean come on man, think outside the box.  Be Eric you jerkface.  Ok I dont like negative talk to self, but its kind of true, like, do it, idk.  Its not impossible you gotta keep the hope alive.  It might take awhile to get like your bearings wrapped around routine or what not but you gotta stay proactive even if its not possible to stay positive, maybe thatll lead to positive.  I think not having a car, is a pretty big setback.  But what you gonna do, its gone. Alright out be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment