Wednesday, January 6, 2010

39 Steps


John and I ventured out around ten this morning. Walked on Hudson street, ate at a little deli and had an extremely tasty cinnamon raisin bagel and cup off coffee. Took a picture with cashier at Garden Deli. I paid him for my food in all ones and told him he was my first New York Cashier, he laughed at me and gladly took the picture. Saw beautiful view of New York next to Ocean. Later on we walked our butts off and took some trips on the subway going back and forth to get rush tickets for the show 39 steps. On our stop at the apartment before the show our door handle broke, it was hilariously depressing, luckily Teak my classmate gets us through these situations with his incredible skills time and time again. The show was fabulous. It only had four people in the cast, keeping track of all the different characters and the voices they where doing was a joy. I was laughing hysterically and felt alive like I haven’t felt in awhile in the theatre tonight. I have been reading my new directing book and doing pushups in my free time. The pushups are so I do not become heavier than grandpa Al, we made a bet before I left. I feel an extremely enjoyable energy within the city and am looking forward to experiencing it more tomorrow. My wallet is placed safely next to my crotch during the day, no grabs yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment