Friday, January 15, 2010

Dorothy is lame





Went to the Brooklyn Bridge on this beautiful day, no need for a coat today. Walked across loving the cold wind on my back, looking at the Ocean gave me the cool comfortable feeling of being at Rush Lake, Minnesota with my family. After that we recieved great service at a coffee house with some cheap pop and great burgers. We stood in line with at least 100 people attempting to get lottery tickets at lotto, i had a feeling a would win out of the ten that did, and i did. I met a guy named Kevin in line who was just as jacked as I was, said he has lived in New Jersey for 30 years now and that America was a good country, he brought his wife to the play, he said "you da man Eric!" I won two tickets and took Jordan to the play with me. We sat in the front row, the play was beautiful, we could see the band in the pit right in front of us, and the begginning of a play started with a monkey jumping right in my face. I am in love with both witches. I have always claimed that if i could have a different life that I would be a witch and go to a school of magic like Harry Potter, seeing this play makes spells even more cool than Hermoine Granger makes them seem. My god it was good! Goodnight!! see ya in the morning Harlem!

1 comment:

  1. I am continually inspired the way you attract people to you. You have a beautiful energy and light Eric. The Great White Way (Broadway) shines brighter because you are here.

    ReplyDelete