Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Big Lebowski


Went to internship today with Haley, worked for six hours. Watched Obama speech. What he says rings true to me. Obama talked about the advancement of the United States,the world, and the individual. Its a good job but i feel as if we are blocked off fromt the rest of the world in the office, the birds dont stay out at night here. Introduced Jordan to The Big Lebowski, yes i brought that movie on my trip to New York. I made a couple new discoveries, i have seen the movie probably 100 times, mostly in 6th grade. I now realize that the old veteran bowling at the end of the movie has a beer,a small bag, and a can of pop that donnie liked to drink in his bowling lane. I wonder to myself why these objects are their. My best guess is their are only two drinks because somehow the Dude and Walter were everywhere together,which symbolizes one person, when they are apart all that means is they are more geared to that part of their personality at the time,the slice can is their for the rememberance of Donnie. I also realized that on my DVD Walter says the man in the black pajamas, i could be wrong but i believe on the VHS version he says man in the white pajamas. Bought a huge cookie from Rockos. Goodnight!!

1 comment: