Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rain Poncho


Mariah and I traveled back to Incarnation school in Queens to play with kids. Duck Duck Goose and Simon says are games that we should play even at this age, it’s a killer workout. This is my second time at Incarnation school and some of the kids like to call me by the name of monkey. There are so many great adults involved in these NY care programs. On the way home Mariah taught me how to shop and I saved more money buying Pizza’s then I ever dreamed I could. Mariah got to work with a group of people with Aids through the NY cares program and has become passionate about that and is excited to learn more. I enjoyed my time with Mariah and am blessed to get to spend time with such a good person. I went and enjoyed Time Square again tonight. I had a great time looking around and picking up some cool stuff from my favorite Broadway store. I felt at home in the city tonight. I sat on the bench waiting for the subway on 50th street and contemplated whether I wanted to get on it yet, I felt like I could have sat there forever. I enjoyed the site of Times Square more than I have any other night. I enjoyed being in the city, I felt at home.
Today’s realizations
1rst day without Dr. Pepper
I didn’t realize the Rangers were here
We didn’t buy a cactus
Believe in each other
Smile at the sky
Mom and Pop stop and shop and it’s not too hot
Love your seat
Get some rest

No comments:

Post a Comment